Real Estate Auctions
Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. has proven that the auction method can work for any type of property. We have had great success selling all types of real estate including Farms, Commercial, Residential, & Land.
There are many benefits when choosing Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. to market & sell your real estate, some of which include:
- The seller determines the date of auction. This means there is no waiting for a potential buyer to make an offer. The seller knows exactly when their property is scheduled to be sold and they have complete control with the option to accept or reject any & all offers.
- The seller must agree upfront how the property will be advertised. We will work with you to create the best advertising package that meets your budget. Your property won’t get lost in the mix of a listing with other real estate. Your ads will focus on your property and yours alone.
- The seller determines the minimum, and it is kept confidential. Why advertise what you are asking for? There have been several occasions where we have sold property in excess of the appraised value or asking price. Selling at auction promotes competitive bidding, and there is no juggling back and forth with counter offers or contingencies. Interested parties are bidding against other prospective buyers. There are no contracts that can block a higher amount offer.
- The seller may have less fees to pay at closing. In a traditional closing the buyer may ask for you to pay all their closing cost. With our auction, the seller determines what the buyer will pay, and the terms and ads are written accordingly.
- The seller may not want to make repairs. We sell all properties “as is – where is”. The buyer is purchasing the property exactly as it is on sale day. This means no money out of your pocket to do repairs, unless we agree that such repairs will improve your bottom line.
PUBLIC AUCTION MULTI-PARCEL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. & 1:00 P.M. By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2018-0782-PWG - Melvin Green, Petitioner, v. Gary Shockley, Respondent LOCATION: Parcel 1: 32790 Bi-State Boulevard Parcel 2: 32715 Bi-State Boulevard Laurel, Delaware Properties Will Be Sold On Location. Parcel 2 is approx. 1/10 mile North of Parcel 1. 11:00 A.M. - Parcel 1: 32790 Bi-State Boulevard, Laurel, Delaware…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2019-0439-PWG – IN THE MATTER OF 27949 HOME FARM DRIVE, MILLSBORO, DE MONDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 27949 Home Farm Drive, Millsboro, Delaware. Traveling South on US-113 in Millsboro, Delaware, turn right at Manlove Auto Parts onto Delaware Avenue. Continue 9/10 mile (becomes Hickory Hill Road) & turn left onto Home Farm Drive. Proceed to the…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, JANUARY 18, 2020 AT 1:00 P.M. Location: 14045 S. Union Church Road, Ellendale, Delaware: Traveling West on DE-16 (Beach Highway) from Ellendale, turn left onto S. Union Church Road. Continue 9/10 mile to property on the left. Signs will be posted. Sussex County Parcel ID # 230-30.00-13.00: Situated in a rural and peaceful setting, yet convenient to many major routes and destinations, this spacious parcel contains 6.71 acres +/- of clear and wooded…Find out more »
ABSOLUTE AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2020 11:00 A.M. 1002 Nanticoke Avenue, Seaford, Delaware: Traveling West on Stein Hwy/DE-20 in Seaford, DE, turn left at the BP light onto Nylon Boulevard. Follow 8/10 mile & turn right at stop onto Harrington St. Continue 1/10 mile & turn first left onto No Name Road. Follow 2/10 mile & turn right at stop onto Nanticoke Avenue. Proceed 1/10 mile to property on the right –across from Perdue Farms. Signs…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2021 11:00 A.M. Location: 67 Beechwood Avenue, Dover, Delaware. Traveling South on US-13 in Dover, Delaware, turn left at the traffic light onto S. State Street. Continue for 8/10 mile and turn left onto Beechwood Avenue. Proceed for 1/10 mile to the 5th house on the left. Signs will be posted. Kent County Parcel ID # 2-00-08610-02-6100-00001: Situated in a peaceful setting…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2021 3:00 P.M. LOCATION: 603 SE 2nd Street MILFORD, DELAWARE Signs will be posted. Sussex County District-Map-Parcel # 330-7.17-193.00: Located in the City of Milford’s Development District, and measuring approximately 24’ x 136’, this parcel is improved with a two story single family dwelling in need of renovation. The home contains 1,160 sq/ft +/-, with two bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, living room, dining room, mechanical room and open front…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION REAL ESTATE & FINAL LIQUIDATION Shortall Building Supplies & Hardware Forklifts, Telescopic Boom, Shop Equipment, Lumber, Building Supplies, New Hardware Store Inventory & More SATURDAY, JULY 17, 2021 @ 10:00 AM Location: 11523 Cordova Road, Cordova, Maryland: Traveling West on Shore Hwy/MD-404 from Denton, Maryland, turn left at the Royal Farms light onto Starr Road/MD-309. Continue 1/10 mile and turn right at Atlantic Tractor onto Cordova Road/MD-309. Proceed for 4.8 miles to auction site on the…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION VALUABLE REAL ESTATE By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2020-0921-PWG IN THE MATTER OF 111 EAST JEWELL STREET, DELMAR, DE FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 111 East Jewell Street, Delmar, Delaware. Traveling South on Bi-State Boulevard in Delmar, Delaware, turn right at Delmar Public Library onto East Jewell Street. Proceed one block to house on the right – On the corner of E. Jewell…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION VALUABLE REAL ESTATE FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2021 11:00 A.M. Location: Parker Road, Harrington, Delaware - Traveling West on DE-14 (Walt Messick Road) in Harrington, Delaware, turn left onto Parker Road. Property is on the right. For GPS, Parcel # 1 adjoins 2129 Parker Road on the north. Signs will be posted. Parcel # 1- Kent County Map # 6-00-18400-01-1600-00001: Situated in a rural and peaceful setting, yet convenient to major routes and destinations, this spacious parcel…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION VALUABLE REAL ESTATE By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2021-0119-PWG IN THE MATTER OF 2048 Generals Way, DOVER, DE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 2048 Generals Way, Dover, Delaware. Traveling East on DE-10 in Dover, turn right at the Best Western traffic light onto Pine Cabin Road. Keep right at the fork and proceed straight onto Generals Way for 1/10 mile to property…Find out more »