Real Estate Auctions
Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. has proven that the auction method can work for any type of property. We have had great success selling all types of real estate including Farms, Commercial, Residential, & Land.
There are many benefits when choosing Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. to market & sell your real estate, some of which include:
- The seller determines the date of auction. This means there is no waiting for a potential buyer to make an offer. The seller knows exactly when their property is scheduled to be sold and they have complete control with the option to accept or reject any & all offers.
- The seller must agree upfront how the property will be advertised. We will work with you to create the best advertising package that meets your budget. Your property won’t get lost in the mix of a listing with other real estate. Your ads will focus on your property and yours alone.
- The seller determines the minimum, and it is kept confidential. Why advertise what you are asking for? There have been several occasions where we have sold property in excess of the appraised value or asking price. Selling at auction promotes competitive bidding, and there is no juggling back and forth with counter offers or contingencies. Interested parties are bidding against other prospective buyers. There are no contracts that can block a higher amount offer.
- The seller may have less fees to pay at closing. In a traditional closing the buyer may ask for you to pay all their closing cost. With our auction, the seller determines what the buyer will pay, and the terms and ads are written accordingly.
- The seller may not want to make repairs. We sell all properties “as is – where is”. The buyer is purchasing the property exactly as it is on sale day. This means no money out of your pocket to do repairs, unless we agree that such repairs will improve your bottom line.
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2021 11:00 A.M. Location: 67 Beechwood Avenue, Dover, Delaware. Traveling South on US-13 in Dover, Delaware, turn left at the traffic light onto S. State Street. Continue for 8/10 mile and turn left onto Beechwood Avenue. Proceed for 1/10 mile to the 5th house on the left. Signs will be posted. Kent County Parcel ID # 2-00-08610-02-6100-00001: Situated in a peaceful setting…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FRIDAY, JUNE 4, 2021 3:00 P.M. LOCATION: 603 SE 2nd Street MILFORD, DELAWARE Signs will be posted. Sussex County District-Map-Parcel # 330-7.17-193.00: Located in the City of Milford’s Development District, and measuring approximately 24’ x 136’, this parcel is improved with a two story single family dwelling in need of renovation. The home contains 1,160 sq/ft +/-, with two bedrooms, one bath, kitchen, living room, dining room, mechanical room and open front…Find out more »