Real Estate Auctions
Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. has proven that the auction method can work for any type of property. We have had great success selling all types of real estate including Farms, Commercial, Residential, & Land.
There are many benefits when choosing Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. to market & sell your real estate, some of which include:
- The seller determines the date of auction. This means there is no waiting for a potential buyer to make an offer. The seller knows exactly when their property is scheduled to be sold and they have complete control with the option to accept or reject any & all offers.
- The seller must agree upfront how the property will be advertised. We will work with you to create the best advertising package that meets your budget. Your property won’t get lost in the mix of a listing with other real estate. Your ads will focus on your property and yours alone.
- The seller determines the minimum, and it is kept confidential. Why advertise what you are asking for? There have been several occasions where we have sold property in excess of the appraised value or asking price. Selling at auction promotes competitive bidding, and there is no juggling back and forth with counter offers or contingencies. Interested parties are bidding against other prospective buyers. There are no contracts that can block a higher amount offer.
- The seller may have less fees to pay at closing. In a traditional closing the buyer may ask for you to pay all their closing cost. With our auction, the seller determines what the buyer will pay, and the terms and ads are written accordingly.
- The seller may not want to make repairs. We sell all properties “as is – where is”. The buyer is purchasing the property exactly as it is on sale day. This means no money out of your pocket to do repairs, unless we agree that such repairs will improve your bottom line.
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 11646-MG Yvonne Kathleen Dinardo, Executor of the Estate of Lois E. Deangelis v. Joseph A. Deangelis, Jr. and Cynthia L. Deangelis FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. LOCATION: 127 Naomi Drive, Ocean View, Delaware: Traveling East on DE-26 (Atlantic Avenue) in Millville, Delaware, turn left at Millville UMC onto Club House Road. Continue 4/10 mile and turn right…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018 AT 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 1009 Nottingham Road, Newark, DE. Traveling North on DE-896 (S. College Ave) at the University of Delaware in Newark, turn left at the intersection onto DE-273 (W.Main Street). Proceed 1.8 miles to property on the left. Signs will be posted. Parcel # 1- New Castle County Parcel ID # 0901300037: Located less than two miles from the University of Delaware campus on DE-273, this oversized parcel…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2018 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 15728 Sharps Mill Road, Greenwood, Delaware. Traveling North on US-13 in Bridgeville, Delaware, turn right at T.S. Smith Orchard Point Market onto Redden Road. Continue 2.2 miles and turn left on Apple Tree Road. Follow for 4/10 mile and turn right onto Sharps Mill Road. Proceed 7/10 mile to property on the left. Sussex County Parcel ID # 430 12.00 5.01: Situated in a peaceful country setting,…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 35772 Clam Avenue, Frankford, Delaware: Traveling North on SR-17 (Roxana Road) in Roxana, Delaware, pass The River Wesleyan Church, and turn right at the light onto SR-20 East (Zion Church Road). Continue 2/10 mile and turn left onto Wilgus Cemetery Road. Follow for 5/10 mile and turn left into Beachwood Development onto Oyster Drive. Turn right at the stop onto Clam Avenue, and follow to first house…Find out more »
PUBLIC ESTATE AUCTION VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. Directions: 1028 Peachtree Run, Magnolia, DE 19962. Traveling North on US-13 (S Dupont Hwy) in Camden, Delaware, turn right at Diamond Motor Sports onto Lochmeath Way. Proceed a short distance and turn first right onto Peachtree Run Road. Continue 2.4 miles to property on the left. Signs Will Be Posted. Kent County Tax Map # 7-00-11104-03-4400-00001: Situated in a quiet setting, this lot with mature trees and…Find out more »
PUBLIC ESTATE AUCTION VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. Directions: 465 Woodlytown Road, Magnolia, DE 19962. Traveling South on US-13 (S. Dupont Hwy) in Felton, Delaware, turn right at Shore Stop onto Irish Hill Road Road. Proceed 2.3 miles, then keep left at the Y onto Woodlytown Road. Continue ½ mile to property on the left. Signs Will Be Posted. Kent County Tax Map # 7-00-11200-01-1602-00001: Accessible by a horseshoe driveway, this large country lot with…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF REAL ESTATE Waterfront Medical Office & Adjacent Lot Also Selling Office & Medical Equipment FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: Parcel 1: 904 Middleford Road Parcel 2: 906 Middleford Road Seaford, Delaware Traveling South on US-13 (Sussex Highway) in Seaford, DE, turn right at the light onto Middleford Road. Follow 6/10 mile to properties on the right – across from Nanticoke Hospital. Signs Will Be Posted. Parcel 1: 904 Middleford Road, Seaford, Delaware - Sussex…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION MULTI-PARCEL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. & 1:00 P.M. By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2018-0782-PWG - Melvin Green, Petitioner, v. Gary Shockley, Respondent LOCATION: Parcel 1: 32790 Bi-State Boulevard Parcel 2: 32715 Bi-State Boulevard Laurel, Delaware Properties Will Be Sold On Location. Parcel 2 is approx. 1/10 mile North of Parcel 1. 11:00 A.M. - Parcel 1: 32790 Bi-State Boulevard, Laurel, Delaware…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2019-0439-PWG – IN THE MATTER OF 27949 HOME FARM DRIVE, MILLSBORO, DE MONDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 27949 Home Farm Drive, Millsboro, Delaware. Traveling South on US-113 in Millsboro, Delaware, turn right at Manlove Auto Parts onto Delaware Avenue. Continue 9/10 mile (becomes Hickory Hill Road) & turn left onto Home Farm Drive. Proceed to the…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, JANUARY 18, 2020 AT 1:00 P.M. Location: 14045 S. Union Church Road, Ellendale, Delaware: Traveling West on DE-16 (Beach Highway) from Ellendale, turn left onto S. Union Church Road. Continue 9/10 mile to property on the left. Signs will be posted. Sussex County Parcel ID # 230-30.00-13.00: Situated in a rural and peaceful setting, yet convenient to many major routes and destinations, this spacious parcel contains 6.71 acres +/- of clear and wooded…Find out more »