Real Estate Auctions
Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. has proven that the auction method can work for any type of property. We have had great success selling all types of real estate including Farms, Commercial, Residential, & Land.
There are many benefits when choosing Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. to market & sell your real estate, some of which include:
- The seller determines the date of auction. This means there is no waiting for a potential buyer to make an offer. The seller knows exactly when their property is scheduled to be sold and they have complete control with the option to accept or reject any & all offers.
- The seller must agree upfront how the property will be advertised. We will work with you to create the best advertising package that meets your budget. Your property won’t get lost in the mix of a listing with other real estate. Your ads will focus on your property and yours alone.
- The seller determines the minimum, and it is kept confidential. Why advertise what you are asking for? There have been several occasions where we have sold property in excess of the appraised value or asking price. Selling at auction promotes competitive bidding, and there is no juggling back and forth with counter offers or contingencies. Interested parties are bidding against other prospective buyers. There are no contracts that can block a higher amount offer.
- The seller may have less fees to pay at closing. In a traditional closing the buyer may ask for you to pay all their closing cost. With our auction, the seller determines what the buyer will pay, and the terms and ads are written accordingly.
- The seller may not want to make repairs. We sell all properties “as is – where is”. The buyer is purchasing the property exactly as it is on sale day. This means no money out of your pocket to do repairs, unless we agree that such repairs will improve your bottom line.
Past Events › Real Estate
Events List Navigation
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2017 AT 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 306 Lakewood Drive, Milford, DE. Traveling South on US-113 in Milford, Delaware, turn right at thel ight onto Old Shawnee Road. Continue 1/10 mile and turn first right onto Evergreen Lane. Go 4/10 mile and turn right into Chestnut Knoll Acres onto Haven Lake Avenue. Follow for 2/10 mile and turn left onto Lakewood Drive. Proceed a short distance to driveway on the left. Signs will be…Find out more »
Parcel # 1 Sussex County District-Map-Parcel # 1-35 19.12 30.00 Located in the heart of Georgetown on the corner of Wagamon Avenue & Grammar Avenue, this parcel with mature trees and landscaping measures approximately 77’ x 102.11’ x 81.35’ x 103.02’, and contains .19 acres +/- of land. The lot is improved with a ranch style home containing 1,428 sq/ft +/-, with 3 bedrooms, 1 ½ baths, eat-in kitchen, living room, sunroom, and laundry nook. The home is equipped with…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2017 AT 2:00 P.M. LOCATION: 24935 Outback Drive, Georgetown, DE. Traveling North on DE-30 (Gravel Hill Road) in Georgetown, Delaware, turn left at Wilson’s General Store onto Springfield Road. Follow for 2/10 mile and turn left onto Peterkins Road. Continue 1.3 miles and turn left onto Deep Branch Road. Go 4/10 mile and turn left onto the property at Outback Drive. Follow the private, wooded road for 2/10 mile to the…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION MULTI-PARCEL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SATURDAY, MAY 5, 2018 11:00 A.M. & 1:00 P.M. LOCATION: Parcel 1: 110 SE Front Street Parcel 2: 114 Marshall Street MILFORD, DELAWARE Signs will be posted. 11:00 A.M. – Parcel 1 – Sussex County District-Map-Parcel # 3-30 6.20 30.00: Measuring approximately 30’ x 93’ x 29.29’ x 97’, this parcel is improved with a 2 story single family dwelling containing 1,810 sq/ft +/-, with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchen, living room, dining…Find out more »
IMPORTANT AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE Furniture, Collectibles, Backhoe, Equipment, Willys Jeep, Travel Trailer, Sailboat, Trailers, Lawn & Garden, Tools & More SATURDAY, JUNE 9, 2018 at 10:00 AM Location: 21333 Marsh Road, Georgetown, Delaware. Traveling South on US-113 in Georgetown, Delaware, turn right at the Hardees light onto Seashore Highway (DE-18). Proceed 2.2 miles and turn left onto Marsh Road. Follow for 3/10 mile to property on the left. Signs will be posted. Furniture & Collectibles: Eight piece dining…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2017-0663-PWG Donald Sparpaglione, Petitioner, v. Gilbert Sparpaglione, Nancy Hancock, Carolyn Johnston, Chesica Nevarez, Kelly Barker, Eddie Sparpaglione, Michael Sparpaglione, Jean Sparpaglione, Tracy Sparpaglione and Stephanie McCabe, Respondents FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018 at 11:00 a.m. Directions: 34933 Roxana Road, Frankford, Delaware. Traveling Northeast on DE-17 (Roxana Road) in Roxana, Delaware, proceed through the light at DE-20, and continue 3/10 mile…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 11646-MG Yvonne Kathleen Dinardo, Executor of the Estate of Lois E. Deangelis v. Joseph A. Deangelis, Jr. and Cynthia L. Deangelis FRIDAY, JUNE 15, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. LOCATION: 127 Naomi Drive, Ocean View, Delaware: Traveling East on DE-26 (Atlantic Avenue) in Millville, Delaware, turn left at Millville UMC onto Club House Road. Continue 4/10 mile and turn right…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018 AT 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 1009 Nottingham Road, Newark, DE. Traveling North on DE-896 (S. College Ave) at the University of Delaware in Newark, turn left at the intersection onto DE-273 (W.Main Street). Proceed 1.8 miles to property on the left. Signs will be posted. Parcel # 1- New Castle County Parcel ID # 0901300037: Located less than two miles from the University of Delaware campus on DE-273, this oversized parcel…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2018 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 15728 Sharps Mill Road, Greenwood, Delaware. Traveling North on US-13 in Bridgeville, Delaware, turn right at T.S. Smith Orchard Point Market onto Redden Road. Continue 2.2 miles and turn left on Apple Tree Road. Follow for 4/10 mile and turn right onto Sharps Mill Road. Proceed 7/10 mile to property on the left. Sussex County Parcel ID # 430 12.00 5.01: Situated in a peaceful country setting,…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2018 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: 35772 Clam Avenue, Frankford, Delaware: Traveling North on SR-17 (Roxana Road) in Roxana, Delaware, pass The River Wesleyan Church, and turn right at the light onto SR-20 East (Zion Church Road). Continue 2/10 mile and turn left onto Wilgus Cemetery Road. Follow for 5/10 mile and turn left into Beachwood Development onto Oyster Drive. Turn right at the stop onto Clam Avenue, and follow to first house…Find out more »