Real Estate Auctions
Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. has proven that the auction method can work for any type of property. We have had great success selling all types of real estate including Farms, Commercial, Residential, & Land.
There are many benefits when choosing Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. to market & sell your real estate, some of which include:
- The seller determines the date of auction. This means there is no waiting for a potential buyer to make an offer. The seller knows exactly when their property is scheduled to be sold and they have complete control with the option to accept or reject any & all offers.
- The seller must agree upfront how the property will be advertised. We will work with you to create the best advertising package that meets your budget. Your property won’t get lost in the mix of a listing with other real estate. Your ads will focus on your property and yours alone.
- The seller determines the minimum, and it is kept confidential. Why advertise what you are asking for? There have been several occasions where we have sold property in excess of the appraised value or asking price. Selling at auction promotes competitive bidding, and there is no juggling back and forth with counter offers or contingencies. Interested parties are bidding against other prospective buyers. There are no contracts that can block a higher amount offer.
- The seller may have less fees to pay at closing. In a traditional closing the buyer may ask for you to pay all their closing cost. With our auction, the seller determines what the buyer will pay, and the terms and ads are written accordingly.
- The seller may not want to make repairs. We sell all properties “as is – where is”. The buyer is purchasing the property exactly as it is on sale day. This means no money out of your pocket to do repairs, unless we agree that such repairs will improve your bottom line.
Upcoming Events › Real Estate
Events List Navigation
PUBLIC ESTATE AUCTION VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. Directions: 1028 Peachtree Run, Magnolia, DE 19962. Traveling North on US-13 (S Dupont Hwy) in Camden, Delaware, turn right at Diamond Motor Sports onto Lochmeath Way. Proceed a short distance and turn first right onto Peachtree Run Road. Continue 2.4 miles to property on the left. Signs Will Be Posted. Kent County Tax Map # 7-00-11104-03-4400-00001: Situated in a quiet setting, this lot with mature trees and…Find out more »
PUBLIC ESTATE AUCTION VALUABLE REAL ESTATE SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. Directions: 465 Woodlytown Road, Magnolia, DE 19962. Traveling South on US-13 (S. Dupont Hwy) in Felton, Delaware, turn right at Shore Stop onto Irish Hill Road Road. Proceed 2.3 miles, then keep left at the Y onto Woodlytown Road. Continue ½ mile to property on the left. Signs Will Be Posted. Kent County Tax Map # 7-00-11200-01-1602-00001: Accessible by a horseshoe driveway, this large country lot with…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF REAL ESTATE Waterfront Medical Office & Adjacent Lot Also Selling Office & Medical Equipment FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. LOCATION: Parcel 1: 904 Middleford Road Parcel 2: 906 Middleford Road Seaford, Delaware Traveling South on US-13 (Sussex Highway) in Seaford, DE, turn right at the light onto Middleford Road. Follow 6/10 mile to properties on the right – across from Nanticoke Hospital. Signs Will Be Posted. Parcel 1: 904 Middleford Road, Seaford, Delaware - Sussex…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION MULTI-PARCEL REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. & 1:00 P.M. By Order of The Court of Chancery of The State of Delaware RE: C.A. # 2018-0782-PWG - Melvin Green, Petitioner, v. Gary Shockley, Respondent LOCATION: Parcel 1: 32790 Bi-State Boulevard Parcel 2: 32715 Bi-State Boulevard Laurel, Delaware Properties Will Be Sold On Location. Parcel 2 is approx. 1/10 mile North of Parcel 1. 11:00 A.M. - Parcel 1: 32790 Bi-State Boulevard, Laurel, Delaware…Find out more »