Real Estate Auctions
Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. has proven that the auction method can work for any type of property. We have had great success selling all types of real estate including Farms, Commercial, Residential, & Land.
There are many benefits when choosing Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. to market & sell your real estate, some of which include:
- The seller determines the date of auction. This means there is no waiting for a potential buyer to make an offer. The seller knows exactly when their property is scheduled to be sold and they have complete control with the option to accept or reject any & all offers.
- The seller must agree upfront how the property will be advertised. We will work with you to create the best advertising package that meets your budget. Your property won’t get lost in the mix of a listing with other real estate. Your ads will focus on your property and yours alone.
- The seller determines the minimum, and it is kept confidential. Why advertise what you are asking for? There have been several occasions where we have sold property in excess of the appraised value or asking price. Selling at auction promotes competitive bidding, and there is no juggling back and forth with counter offers or contingencies. Interested parties are bidding against other prospective buyers. There are no contracts that can block a higher amount offer.
- The seller may have less fees to pay at closing. In a traditional closing the buyer may ask for you to pay all their closing cost. With our auction, the seller determines what the buyer will pay, and the terms and ads are written accordingly.
- The seller may not want to make repairs. We sell all properties “as is – where is”. The buyer is purchasing the property exactly as it is on sale day. This means no money out of your pocket to do repairs, unless we agree that such repairs will improve your bottom line.
Upcoming Events › Real Estate
Events List Navigation
Parcel # 1 Sussex County District-Map-Parcel # 1-35 19.12 30.00 Located in the heart of Georgetown on the corner of Wagamon Avenue & Grammar Avenue, this parcel with mature trees and landscaping measures approximately 77’ x 102.11’ x 81.35’ x 103.02’, and contains .19 acres +/- of land. The lot is improved with a ranch style home containing 1,428 sq/ft +/-, with 3 bedrooms, 1 ½ baths, eat-in kitchen, living room, sunroom, and laundry nook. The home is equipped with…Find out more »
PUBLIC AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2017 AT 2:00 P.M. LOCATION: 24935 Outback Drive, Georgetown, DE. Traveling North on DE-30 (Gravel Hill Road) in Georgetown, Delaware, turn left at Wilson’s General Store onto Springfield Road. Follow for 2/10 mile and turn left onto Peterkins Road. Continue 1.3 miles and turn left onto Deep Branch Road. Go 4/10 mile and turn left onto the property at Outback Drive. Follow the private, wooded road for 2/10 mile to the…Find out more »