Real Estate Auctions
Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. has proven that the auction method can work for any type of property. We have had great success selling all types of real estate including Farms, Commercial, Residential, & Land.
There are many benefits when choosing Wilson’s Auction Sales, Inc. to market & sell your real estate, some of which include:
- The seller determines the date of auction. This means there is no waiting for a potential buyer to make an offer. The seller knows exactly when their property is scheduled to be sold and they have complete control with the option to accept or reject any & all offers.
- The seller must agree upfront how the property will be advertised. We will work with you to create the best advertising package that meets your budget. Your property won’t get lost in the mix of a listing with other real estate. Your ads will focus on your property and yours alone.
- The seller determines the minimum, and it is kept confidential. Why advertise what you are asking for? There have been several occasions where we have sold property in excess of the appraised value or asking price. Selling at auction promotes competitive bidding, and there is no juggling back and forth with counter offers or contingencies. Interested parties are bidding against other prospective buyers. There are no contracts that can block a higher amount offer.
- The seller may have less fees to pay at closing. In a traditional closing the buyer may ask for you to pay all their closing cost. With our auction, the seller determines what the buyer will pay, and the terms and ads are written accordingly.
- The seller may not want to make repairs. We sell all properties “as is – where is”. The buyer is purchasing the property exactly as it is on sale day. This means no money out of your pocket to do repairs, unless we agree that such repairs will improve your bottom line.
ABSOLUTE AUCTION OF VALUABLE REAL ESTATE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2020 11:00 A.M. 1002 Nanticoke Avenue, Seaford, Delaware: Traveling West on Stein Hwy/DE-20 in Seaford, DE, turn left at the BP light onto Nylon Boulevard. Follow 8/10 mile & turn right at stop onto Harrington St. Continue 1/10 mile & turn first left onto No Name Road. Follow 2/10 mile & turn right at stop onto Nanticoke Avenue. Proceed 1/10 mile to property on the right –across from Perdue Farms. Signs…Find out more »